Pages

The Google + Project

Hi everyone! I have been so busy at work that I haven't had the chance to write on my blog!!! It is not fair with it... Here is a short article about the Google+ project.


Recently, my husband sent me an invite to join Google+. What I learned about it is that its an initiative to beat Social Networks, which will  turn all of the search engine into one giant social network. The Google+ project enables you to make sharing online more like sharing in real life. Just see this introductory video of Google+ project to understand it:


Now, the help that I need from you is to know if you have used Google+? Do you really understand it? Do you think it can beat current social networks such as Facebook? For me it is very ambitious and honestly, I'm not that attracted to Google+ (for now), but Google has the "muscle" to compete, don't you think?