Pages

"Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish" by Steve Jobs


Today is a very sad day because of the lost of one of the biggest genius from this century. Steve Jobs motivated many people and his legacy will always be remembered. As a big fan of Apple I am sad, of course, but mostly inspired by all his inventions: my first computer was a Macintosh and it was like opening my eyes to a new world, before the iPod I thought CD players were the best invention ever and I never imagine 5 years ago the things a Smartphone would do; not to mention the tablets, a new market niche he created... For him everything was possible, but his vision proof that everything haven't been created, you just need to "love what you do, stay hungry and stay foolish".

A few years ago he gave a speech in Stanford University... Take a look at this inspiring video! May he R.I.P.